Vedic Astrology Research Portal: Secret of Raja Yoga in Vedic Astrology by Sourabh Soni

Monday 6 March 2017

Secret of Raja Yoga in Vedic Astrology by Sourabh Soni

Karmic System for Reward Distribution

Hi,

Welcome back in my portal, and here I am going to discuss very important topic which is “Raja Yoga” in Vedic astrology system, and I know very well these days almost each one is looking raja yoga in their horoscope (specially youngsters), and wants to know whether do they have any raja yoga in their birth chart or not??

Or Whether they will be a Wealthy Personality ever???

Well, wealthy personality depends on multiple factors, but if question is related to availability of raja yoga’s so my answer is “Yes”, Each horoscope having almost 60+ good or bad yoga along with 10 major raja yoga’s, But as I have written in my previous articles that Raja yoga has no guarantee, So why do I say like that, today I am going to clarify that point and also going to resolve your all queries related to raja yoga formation and manifestation.

I hope you people like my previous articles, and i hope you are going to enjoy this article too, as here again I am going to tell something different in my own way. Read More...

Total Pageviews